[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Jan 22 03:31:03 CET 2022

Because I don't do it to "be in business" -- I do it for "something to do."  I have two or three more module designs just about ready to go into production, and they will be similarly made by hand, one at a time, by me.

And I don't give a single f**k what anybody else thinks about that.  The world has gone stupid, and this is my personal form of protest.