[sdiy] 1-quadrant multiplier with 2164

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:11:49 CET 2022

Thanks for the breakdown, that was very interesting.

I wonder, could it sometimes be a good idea - especially if using smd
- to forego using different value resistors, and just use 1 or 2
resistor types and build up the required resistances from
serial-parallel networks of the same resistor? It would definitely be
easier to pick them out and harder to mix them up...

With TH it would definitely be way more work than just using the right
resistors.