[sdiy] Voltage vs current, was Low voltage synthesis?

Ingo Debus igg.debus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:32:59 CET 2022

> Am 18.01.2022 um 10:36 schrieb cheater cheater via Synth-diy <synth-diy at synth-diy.org>:
>
> I think that Ingo just meant sometimes it's hard to find a certain
> trace on the schematic or vice versa

Sometimes it’s just impossible. Say, in my A—B—C versus A—C—B example (A, B and C are points in the circuit here) there’s 1 mA flowing out of A, and 2 mA out of B, so there’s 3 mA flowing into C.
There are two traces connecting three points. In A—B—C there is no trace that carries 2 mA, and in A—C—B there is no trace that carries 3 mA. B—A—C is also possible, here there’s no trace that carries 1 mA.

Ingo