[sdiy] dragging down op-amp CV output?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon Jan 17 12:29:44 CET 2022

Sure it is better to keep everything that goes outside on separate
buffer in separate chip, but you have to evaluate if your circuit is so
well-thought in every aspect that double buffering will not become silly
overkill. If you have spare opamp in the package, just go for it,
there's no quesion about it. If it takes another chip to add, especially
in limited space, I would call it unncesary waste.

As for ESD and who-knows-what type of events you mention, you have to
deal with them separately, and not by adding more opamps. Suppression
diode does the work here.

Roman