[sdiy] Low voltage synthesis?

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jan 14 08:02:11 CET 2022

There are lots of R-R opamps running at 5V. Typicaliy at 12V, 16V, 20V
and even 40V.
To name a few from my stock:
TLV91xx
TLV93xx - not addvertised as input R-R but has pretty low input
crossover error
OPAx172
OPAx99x

Most opamp application don't even require input going higher than about
1.5V from upper rail where non-R2R opamps start to get dizzy, so in fact
RRO (as oposed to RRIO) is all we really need in many LV applications.
Nearly all opamps released during last 20-30 years have rail-to-rail
outputs, including OPA1678.

Roman