[sdiy] Low voltage synthesis?

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Fri Jan 14 02:13:11 CET 2022

If anyone is looking for a "high voltage rail to rail" op amp, there is
this:
"Texas Instruments OPAx172/OPAx172-Q1 Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifiers
are 36V, single-supply, low-noise operational amplifiers. Each is capable
of operating on supplies ranging from +4.5V (±2.25V) to +36V (±18V)."
I haven't used them. I don't know about this op amp, but some low voltage
chips now have an internal power supply which creates headroom for the
output stage. Crazy to think that there are circuits inside the chi
operating at above the maximum rails level!

paul perry Melbourne Australia