[sdiy] Breaking news: synthCube to acquire Small Bear

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Jan 10 20:37:56 CET 2022

It's impressive that these small suppliers can survive against the onslaught of Mouser, Premier et al.  I've never bought from them as I don't do analogue synths and I'm in the UK, but I do wish them good luck.   I did want to buy a Fatar keybed from Synthcube and they did try hard to come up with a solution but in the end the myriad of VAT laws here defeated them.