[sdiy] Breaking news: synthCube to acquire Small Bear

Todd Sines sines_list at scale.la
Sat Jan 8 17:18:52 CET 2022

Opened one of my random “must order before they close” tabs to find some great news:

Message To Our Community
Posted on 01/7/22

Dear Friends and Customers:

Small Bear is excited to announce that we have reached an agreement in principle to be acquired by synthCube.

Following a final agreement, Small Bear customers will be able to continue ordering directly from the Small Bear webstore, as soon as arrangements have been completed for synthCube to accept and fill those orders. Please note that it is likely to take a few months for synthCube to receive our remaining stock in Massachusetts, get it organized on their premises and re-stock depleted items.

We expect that the combination of Small Bear and synthCube will provide expanded parts selection for DIY audio enthusiasts, including makers of stompboxes, modular synths, amps and more.

The combined company will continue to serve both hobbyists and commercial accounts. Small to mid-size stompbox, modular synth and DIY audio companies will continue to find deep inventory and competitive prices for components purchased in bulk, with a particular focus on analog and digital components specific to audio DIY.

Please watch this space for updates as we build our partnership.

Steve, Judy and the Small Bear Team

https://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/update/

Rejoice!

Todd