[sdiy] Time-varying all-pass filters

Rutger Vlek rutgervlek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:13:17 CET 2022

Hi Neil,

 Yes that schematic on page 22 describes very well what I'm doing, but with
an audio rate modulation signal added to the tracking cv of the all pass
filter. The problem occurs when input signal peaks and is added to twice
the output signal of the low pass filter when IT peaks. That can happen
when receiving a sudden change in the modulation CV.

Rutger