[sdiy] Which transistors for synth circuits?

S Ridley spridley1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:30:47 CET 2022

Component choice was often dictated by what was available cheapest, not
what was best.

Components prices particularly pre the mid 1980s were proportionately much
higher than they are now.

Some respected synth manufacturers used surplus components back then.

Steve

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>