[sdiy] MIDI channel footswitch changer gizmo ..

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:25:11 CET 2022

"Who needs that anyway?"

Well I own three JL Cooper MSB+ MIDI processors.  Two in my studio, one for
my stage rig.  I also have a bass pedal controller that is on a fixed MIDI
channel and I use the MSB+ to transpose the MIDI channel and note messages
for other devices.  The MSB+ can do a LOT more - 8x8 matrix routing,
filtering, transpose, merging, rudimentary MIDI system configuration, all
programmable in 64 patches.

IMO, MIDI processors like the MSB+ are the HANDIEST MIDI tools ever
invented.  I have yet to see another device - even in software - that is as
full featured as this thing.

MC