[sdiy] Kurzweil K2000 upgrade

Josh Nursing josh.nursing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:27:58 CET 2022

You can still have tons of fun with a stock K2500, or even stock K2000.

I have both a K2500 and a K2000. To me, the K2000 somehow tends more
towards 'analogue' emulations. The K2500 in comparison sounds more 'hi-fi'.

The SCSI2SD is one of the best upgrades you can give them to bring them up
to date with modern times.

BTW, for others wondering, Live Mode necessitates the sampling option to
work. KDFX is optional, but the capabilities with KDFX explode
combinatorially.

Josh