[sdiy] Understanding 80s Synth Architectures

grant musictechnologiesgroup.com grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat Feb 5 21:55:43 CET 2022

That Chroma website has the content from the factory Service Manual and
that stuff is gold for the era.  I remember a technical rep from
Fender/Rhodes (whoever owned it back then, I can't recall) touring North
America and doing talks with service people, going through the
architecture in great detail and leaving behind the giant brown binder.
I don't know if he was design team or repair chief.

Anyway, that is the content that has been reproduced on:

https://www.rhodeschroma.com/?id=servicemanual

GB