[sdiy] Some Audio DSP prototypes

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Wed Apr 20 12:36:07 CEST 2022

During my last tryout of MPLAB X, which also resulted in a few posts
from me to this list crying for help, I have found out the hard way, the
assembler was not included. And after adding it somehow which took few
hours of strong language screamed towards my poor monitor, it turned out
the syntax is completely different now and even the simplest program is
not compilable without changes to nearly every line. That migration
guide Neil mentioned is a joke. Basicaly a multipage document saying GFY.

My solution was easy: forget about using new PIC chips ever and stay
with MPLAB IDE 8 for as long as possible.

Roman