[sdiy] Some Audio DSP prototypes

Eric Brombaugh ebrombaugh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 00:55:56 CEST 2022

The RPi Foundation provides a few options for doing SWD debugging on the
RP2040:

1) An customized OpenOCD running on a standard Raspberry Pi board that
uses GPIO to implement an SWD interface.

2) An installable binary for the RPi Pico devboard which turns it into a
USB <> SWD adapter that works with a customized build of OpenOCD.

Installing, wiring and using these is well described in the RPi Pico
documentation and the user experience is very similar to debugging with
ST-Link on an STM32.

Eric