[sdiy] Arp 4032 Module

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:59:37 CEST 2022

If anybody has it, Phil Cirocco of discretesynthesizers.com would.  I have
been collecting schematics for years and have never seen any for the
Soloist.

The original Soloist (predecessor of the ProSoloist, similar concept but
very different circuits) used modules that were never used in any other ARP
synth, and the Soloist was only in production for a year or two.

MC