[sdiy] Remember the Internet Archive (Re: EKO Stradivarius)

Anthony Carrico acarrico at memebeam.org
Sat Apr 2 17:42:54 CEST 2022

On 4/2/22 04:14, Rutger Vlek wrote:
> I'm not sure what exactly you are suggesting
>
> This is a rare 70s machine, so the service manual may have never existed
> in digital form. So luttele chance of finding it in the archive. OR are
> you suggesting to put it there?

Sorry--I'm suggesting putting it there!

You have one of the few copies, and you have taken the first step by
digitizing it, so you might as well take the next step and archive it.
That way you will make the schematic available for posterity, and you
will be able to easily refer to the archived copy in your posts to
Synth-diy and GearSpace.

--
Anthony Carrico