[sdiy] Issue with CD4024 Ripple Counter

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Sat Sep 18 00:00:27 CEST 2021

There are also quite a few blogs that do decapping and photographing of the die inside. Might be interesting if they are interested to see if it’s a fake or not.

My personal favorite, Ken Shirriff: http://www.righto.com <http://www.righto.com/>
Zeptobars: https://zeptobars.com/en/ <https://zeptobars.com/en/>

Ben