[sdiy] Seeking a very old & specific message from Dec 2006

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Mon Sep 13 18:52:24 CEST 2021

Possibly.

It’s no longer a problem in my studio as the Milk Marketing board refuses to collect milk around here anymore after a tanker rolled into one of our fields so everyone had to convert to beef cattle or sheep.  Before we always made sure everything was switched off before milking time morning and late afternoon as the induced noise was enormous.