[sdiy] Seeking a very old & specific message from Dec 2006

Tim Stinchcombe tim102 at timstinchcombe.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 22:40:06 CEST 2021

Hi list,
	I am trying to track down an old email I sent to the list on 16 Dec
2006, but both archives I know of:

http://search.retrosynth.com/synth-diy/

and

https://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/

apparently have a 'hole' around this time and don't contain it, so I am
hoping someone may still have the message filed away in their own personal
archive/PST file/whatever etc.

The message was from me ('tim102 at ...'), in response to a message from Aaron
Lanterman on behalf of one of his students who was trying to get a 60Hz
notch filter running - the thread subject was:

[sdiy] Notch Filter for Logon's Human-Capacitor Filter

Somehow my own store of old messages doesn't contain it, though it knows I
replied on 16 Dec 2006 at 16:34 - I must have not copied it across or
deleted it during a past re-organisation of messages or something (I keep
old messages of interest in at least 2 PST files...).

I'm rather curious to see what I said!

Many thanks,
	Tim
Tim Stinchcombe