[sdiy] How to change MIDI channel on an old Roland E-5 keyboard ??

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri Sep 10 22:11:16 CEST 2021

If there is no facility/discovery for changing the channel on the unit
itself, you have two choices. 1. Do the "channelizing" with an external
device (I'm sure MIDI Solutions have something that will do this) or 2.
change the firmware. The latter may be simple or impossible depending on
the architecture and skills/tools required.

GB