[sdiy] Lo ve HultÃ(c)n designs

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Wed Sep 1 22:38:17 CEST 2021

Hulten is basically a fine cabinet maker and he likes to design enclosures for electronic toys like synthesizers and retro video games. He is not interested in synthesizer-as-product; he is interested in bespoke user experiences with his favorite toys.

As much as I like his work I see it parallel but never touching synth design or synth production.

Benjamin Tremblay