[sdiy] Lo=?ISO-8859-1?B?IHZlIEh1bHTDgyhjKQ==?=n designs

Tristan tu at alphalink.com.au
Wed Sep 1 02:18:17 CEST 2021

Look at a designer like Axel Hartmann. He has done a lot of synth design for Waldorf but also many other
manufacturers and has even released his own products. I don't see that has in any way devalued his or
his customer's brands, if anything it has enhanced them. Just because a designer makes one product does
not preclude them from making other products with a very different design aesthetic.

/Tristan