[sdiy] Relays or reed switches for routing?

cheater cheater cheater00social at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:53:53 CEST 2021

Hi Tom,
thanks a lot.

I don't care much about electrically silent switching - just
mechanically silent would be nice.

I can't use semiconductor attenuation elements because the monitoring
setup for mastering has to be repeatable and we're operating at pretty
low tolerances here with regards to matching the stereo as well as
matching the separate parts of the balanced attenuation. Matching
groups 16 attenuating resistors (balanced * 8 bands) will be bad
enough... I don't think I would want to do that with semiconductors...

Cheers