[sdiy] Relays or reed switches for routing?

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:36:28 CEST 2021

Many of the smaller relays you would want to use have limited on times --
i.e. you wouldn't want to use them as a toggle replacement.  If you were to
go down this path make sure you read the data sheets closely.

Once upon a time I was looking at how I could replace multi-pole switches
with spdt, and relays were on the table until I found this out.  For most
applications good analog switches (e.g. DG*) are sufficient.  In my case
V104 fets did well for the rest.

Pete