[sdiy] Digikey bags

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Mon May 31 12:11:46 CEST 2021

Luxury squared!

back in my early days we had to travel by bus to various distant parts
of the town and visit all 7 electronic stores to find something remotely
working like needed part, and most of all looking for parts not needed
now but surprisingly available. I learned to come up with circuit ideas
on the spot when I saw a component that I haven't seen before in any shop.

On rare ocasions I used to ride several hundred km to visit yet another
stores. There were really good ones, people from entire country went
there, and they were always crowded.

I can forsee someone will raise the stake to luxury^3 by saying they had
no walk-in electronic stores. Well, I can't beat that. I was the lucky one.

Roman