[sdiy] Anyone do a voltage controlled "Tilt" Filter?

ColinMuirDorward colindorward at gmail.com
Mon May 31 05:28:41 CEST 2021

Is this tilt circuit the same as a Baxeandall EQ?

For VC shelving you could dig into the mutable instruments files. Olivier
has one using 2164 VCA chips. Might be called the "shelves" module.

As for x-fading between high and low shelves, you might have phase problems
and get a bit of notch filtering, no?