[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

Tony Allgood oakleysound at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:41:25 CEST 2021

I accidentally pulled a 180 in Doug Self's car once when I borrowed it
for some work related errand. Probably one of the scariest moments of my
life. Luckily, and it really was down to luck, no one was hurt and the
car was unscathed other than a bit of mud splatter.

I didn't tell him, but somehow he found out and I never got to drive it
again.

I think it was a Peugeot 309GTi and I got the feeling it accelerated
faster than it could stop. It certainly handled way different to my
Vauxhall Chevette.

Tony