[sdiy] Digikey bags

mskala at northcoastsynthesis.com mskala at northcoastsynthesis.com
Fri May 28 23:53:21 CEST 2021

On Fri, 28 May 2021, Brian Willoughby wrote:
> I have a hunch that they know what we want, and are slowly working on
> it. The search features keep surprising me by getting better,
> incrementally, over the years. They don't move fast, but at least
> they're moving in the right direction.

I wish they'd just drop all attempts to interfere with scrolling.  It used
to be that I could grab the browser-native horizontal scroll bar and
scroll to different parts of the table.  Now, the first click changes some
kind of "mode" and then I need to click a second time to actually scroll,
apparently just so that they can override the normal operation of the
browser's native scroll bar to keep a couple of columns locked at the left
side of the screen - which is a feature I never asked for and I'm sure
nobody did.  It's annoying and completely unnecessary.

--
Matthew Skala
North Coast Synthesis, Ltd.