[sdiy] PCB faceplate large hole creation?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Fri May 28 21:07:36 CEST 2021

Yes it does seem to handle all the manufacturing quirks.   For analogue PCBs I find it easiest to just design in EasyEDA, whilst for digital ones I use Zuken but then import into EasyEDA for a final check and to send it off to them.

As a test I imported the open-source Raspberry Pi CM4 IO card into EasyEDA from KiCad and it had quite a few errors that KiCad apparently wasn't throwing up.