[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri May 28 16:43:15 CEST 2021

I've use Seeed for a few orders of 25-ers (Q25). The first batch had the
wrong SMD resistors all over the place, but they took them back and
fixed them. I've order since then with no problems.

I noticed DigiKey offers "DKRed" now, but know nothing about it. It's
just PCB though, no PCBA.

Either way, with no microcontrollers available anywhere that I can find,
things will be slowing down for digital folks.

GB