[sdiy] PCB faceplate large hole creation?

doug at synthark.com doug at synthark.com
Fri May 28 15:55:08 CEST 2021

I'm sure Mike can answer this better than I can, but I'm assuming
EasyEDA accounts for any manufacturing quirks JLCPCB has, since it's
their tool.  That said, I've never had an issue uploading Gerber from
Diptrace, along with CSV BOM and PnP files for PCB fab and assembly
(although I do edit the BOM and PnP files a bit to match their
formatting examples and part numbers).

---
Doug Huseby
http://synthark.com