[sdiy] Digikey bags

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Fri May 28 07:47:05 CEST 2021

if I can reach €50, I go to Mouser or Digikey, stuff usually takes 2
work days to arrive here :)

then there are Reichelt and tme.eu, between the two of them you can get
most of the standard parts that you would also get from Mouser or DK.

Conrad I avoid like the plague, they are called pharmacy for a reason.
well, expect when then gifted me free shipping for a year for no obvious
reason, then it was nice to have a 50 cent part overnight :)

Völkner belongs to Conrad now, so they mostly have what Conrad has.

if you are into bag re-use Reichelt is your thing, their bags have small
and very easy to remove stickers. downside is the stickers will fade
and/or fall off after a very short time, so if you plan to keep the
parts in the bag, then sharpie them as soon as they arrives...