[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Fri May 28 03:28:15 CEST 2021

Oh, they knew.  The fact is, for what I do, TL07X is always good enough.
Sometimes I get fancy and use TL07XBCN for the lower voltage offset, but
that's almost never required, and typically the TL07XCN is good enough.
About the only place I'd be tempted to use something different is at the CV
summer of a VCO, but again, TL07X always seems to be good enough, and my
oscillators have a reputation for good accuracy and tracking.

Actually, I lied: I use LF444 for the sample and hold circuits in my analog
shift register module, because it has much lower input current.