[sdiy] Digikey bags

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Thu May 27 21:53:35 CEST 2021

Here in Germany is a Mouser-like shop called Buerklin. Since the mid eighties they store everything in wooden shelves in cardbox boxes. They ship everything in paperbags (with the exception of electrostatic sensitive parts).
This was my first business contact to someone who showed something like ecologic responsibility.

http://www.florian-anwander.de