[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Thu May 27 21:47:55 CEST 2021

I consider the Excalibur series of op-amps to be the cream of the crop. I assume they're just modern versions of the TL082 and TL072, et cetera.

TLE2082
TLE2072

Plus the usual single, dual, quad options, through-hole and SMD.

Of course, there are 10,000 op-amps to choose from, and it always depends upon what you're hoping to accomplish.

Brian