[sdiy] PCB faceplate large hole creation?

Mike Bryant mbryant at futurehorizons.com
Thu May 27 21:02:01 CEST 2021

Or just recreate it in EasyEDA.  It always seems that people who design in EasyEDA get good results and those who import from anything else, or miss out doing that altogether have problems and moan about JLCPCB.  A key thing is they don't claim to be compatible with a footprint standard that I can't remember the name/number of - they've gone their own way.