[sdiy] Digikey bags

Steve Lenham steve at bendentech.co.uk
Thu May 27 18:39:46 CEST 2021

Sounds like the deal varies quite a bit depending on where you are. I'm
in the UK, and both Mouser and Digikey offer free transatlantic shipping
for orders above GBP33 (about US$50). They come in via UPS and usually
arrive in two working days. Apparently it is funded by overcharging
their Canadian customers ;-)

Historically I have found that Mouser tend to be slicker and more
competitive on price, but just recently I have been surprised when
Digikey came out cheaper on a few things. I always shop around, but
others may have more money than time.

Cheers,

Steve L.
Benden Sound Technology