[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

Benjamin Tremblay btremblay at me.com
Mon May 24 13:59:34 CEST 2021

Hey, please steer me in the right direction for a minimalist inexpensive smt workflow I can get started with. I love nonlinear circuits modules but afraid to build them. I had a dream a golden retriever was trying to talk to me, maybe that’s what it was trying to tell me.
Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Tremblay