[sdiy] this chip shortage thing is crazy...

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Fri May 21 19:42:20 CEST 2021

I recently ported a project at work, from one MCU to one luckily, for
our purposes, pin compatible, but internally not exactly the same (same
vendor of course),
as the ones we originally wanted to use were not available until end of
year or so.
I looked through some wouldbe compatibles and actually found one where
it had a few k stock, so that was it. (not high volume production, so
that would last 1..2 years)

Other parts had to be changed, too.

Roman Sowa: