[sdiy] Reply to list

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri May 21 11:39:47 CEST 2021

I have absolutely no problems like that. Sometimes it adds "via
synthdiy" at the end, but sender's name is always visible - see
attachment. No problem with replying to all, to the list, seeing who
sent it, sorting by thread, anything...
Maybe because I'm using lame Thunderbird and not those fancy Microsoft
or Apple products.

Roman