[sdiy] DIP LM13700 discontinuation

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed May 19 22:10:24 CEST 2021

When DIP dies, I stop doing electronics.  I hate hand-soldering SMD -- it's
not fun.  In fact, it's insulting, because I'm not a robot and I resent
being taken as one.

But, seriously, I haven't used an LM13700 for 10 years or more, so I'm not
really too upset about that one.

Finally, why was the way email addresses are handled changed in this forum?
I used to be able to just click "Reply All" and it would go to the whole
list.  Not anymore.  Now I have to find the list name in my address book and
add it manually.  Please change it back.

  _____