[sdiy] touch-sensitive switches - how?

Scott Young thebot at btinternet.com
Mon May 3 09:22:13 CEST 2021

I think it would work, my only worry would be does it work long term?  My understanding (maybe incorrect!) is that it loses its conductivity after a while, so you’d have to keep touching it up?  But I think there’s steps you can take to stop that happening maybe?

I’ve only used it for fun stuff, never anything permanent!

Sent from my iPhone