[sdiy] ALFA clone chips?

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 08:45:49 CEST 2021

Are these still only available from the "boutique" distributors? I'll
buy from them but I'd prefer to buy from Digikey, Mouser or Arrow or
other large mainstream distributor if I can. Will they ever pick up
these lines, or is the total expected sales quantity just too small,
or what? Digikey and Mouser carry lots of Adafruit and Sparkfun stuff,
I've ordered the breakout boards for several hard-to-hand-solder
chips, they're a great convenience. If the big distributors can carry
those, I would think they could carry the synth chips.