[sdiy] Very cheap SPI pressure sensors.. anybody ??

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Fri Mar 19 21:28:41 CET 2021

On Freitag, 19. März 2021 16:09:35 CET Jean-Pierre Desrochers wrote:
> I'm looking for very cheap SPI pressure sensors (around $1.00 a piece or
> less)
>
> For a future project. The pressure value doesn't matter but the size and
> cost do.
[…]
> So far the best would be a SPI equivalent of the BMP180 IC..

The BMP180 _is_ dual interface I²C / SPI just like all the other BMP/BME
sensors.  It's just a matter of breaking out the right pins and most boards
have a solder bridge or two somewhere (or you need to move some resistors) to
switch.  It is also an obsolete part, so depending on how far into the future
your project goes you'd need to look at alternatives -- e.g. Infineon DPS422
is last time buy and around the price point you shoot for currently, DPS310 is
current, but a little pricier in the quantity you're aiming at (both are also
dual interface I²C / SPI).

Regards,
Achim.