[sdiy] And now for something completely different

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Sat Jun 26 00:31:51 CEST 2021

You are one sick man, Roman!

This message made me laugh, because, while I don't strictly install
resistors in one orientation -- 98% of them are perpendicular to the length
of the PCB, but a few end up being parallel when required for layout -- I do
ALWAYS orient the stripes of the resistors so that they can all be read in
the same direction -- from the top down in the normally oriented resistors,
and from left to right in the parallel resistors, when the board is oriented
in the direction of my layout file.  In those rare instances when I put a
resistor in backwards, I will always desolder it and turn it around.

  _____