[sdiy] ASM-1, Buchla etc pages

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Jun 25 15:03:14 CEST 2021

Thanks!
Feels like 1990's again, I needed that today...

I remember how excited and happy I was back then finding those pages.
Good to have them online, maybe some new generations will gain interest
in this stuff. Although it's not made in Wordpress, does not take
megabytes of download for single page and doesn't make a hundred
connections to other sites on every click, so probably young dudes
wouldn't touch it with a stick.

Roman