[sdiy] Iron on front panels

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Wed Jun 16 19:18:33 CEST 2021

If you are talking about Metalphoto, then I just bought panels from
Metalphoto of Cincinnati for my Freak Shift project.  These are 12HP
eurorack panels, with a collection of different sized holes and black
graphics.  They are very high quality, and the price was very reasonable
(about $6 each for a quantity of 150).  They seal the graphics in with a
scratch-resistant layer.  I'm extremely happy with the look and feel of the
panels.  Not sure if they can do actual photographs, but if you are looking
for module panels, they are very good.

  _____