[sdiy] Iron on front panels

Quincas Moreira quincas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:20:54 CEST 2021

I have done the same on aluminum panels with varying degrees of success. If the transfer was clean and complete the toner looks great over aluminum. Instead of etching which is messy on aluminum, i would just spray some lacquer over the panel to keep the toner from scratching off

Sent from my iPhone