[sdiy] 230V/115V torroid transformers for Roland synths

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Tue Jun 8 22:56:17 CEST 2021

Hello,

I posted this over at Analogue Heaven already....

Is anyone interested in a torroid transformer for Roland gear, like
JX-3P, Juno-series, or similar?

I am doing every now and then a bulk order for suitable transformers:
primary 2x115V or 1x230V
secondary 2x16V/0.4A + 1x9V/0.8A

They can be used either to replace mechnically humming block
transformers or to convert synths to 115V or 230V.
I ask 30Euros plus shipping. Shipping is with Deutsch Post DHL, which
will be delivered with your national postal services.

For pics and more details see
http://www.florian-anwander.de/roland_jx3p/jx3p_transformer.html

For orders please simply send me a mail

Regards